J. Michael Parsons
J. Michael Parsons is the founding partner of Parsons & Associates, P.C., a Georgia law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of injured workers. With offices in Savannah and Atlanta, Parsons & Associates has recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of injured workers and individuals hurt in other types of accidents.
Attorney J. Michael Parsons is an Atlanta native licensed to practice law in both Georgia and Mississippi. Mr. Parsons attended University of Virginia and is a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia where he graduated with cum laude honors in 1991 with degrees in Spanish and Political Science. While attending college, he spent a year abroad in Valencia, Spain. He received his J.D. in 1995 from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he served as editor for the Mississippi Law Journal and won American Jurisprudence Awards for first in class in Property II, Ethics and Corrections. Mr. Parsons also served a co-chairman of the Moot Court Board.
Legal Experience on Work Injury Claims
After graduating from the University of Mississippi, Mr. Parsons spent eight years working in law firms that defended employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation cases and liability claims. This background has provided unique insight into how big businesses and large insurance companies treat workers… and how they make it difficult for those hurt on the job to get the benefits they deserve.
Mr. Parsons was unhappy with the way that injured workers were treated after they got injured and decided to start his own law firm to provide personalized, compassionate and knowledgeable legal assistance to employees and injury victims. Parsons & Associates, P.C. was formed in 2003 from a desire to help people get their lives back together and avoid financial harm after serious injuries.
Parsons & Associates P.C. focuses on workers’ compensation cases and personal injury litigation. Mr. Parsons no longer defends insurers, employers or big companies but instead works hard to get full and fair compensation for individuals who get hurt or who lose loved ones through no fault of their own.
Mr. Parsons has a 25 year successful track record of helping those who have been hurt to achieve compensation.
- Mr. Parsons has recovered more than $30 million in workers’ compensation benefits for injured workers and car accident victims.
- $10 million recovery. Mr. Parsons was associate counsel on a complex workers’ compensation case in which a third-party non-employer was liable for injuries caused in a collision. The case resulted in a $10-million settlement for Parson’s client. Claims were filed against the other vehicle’s driver; auto shop mechanics who failed to warn of the tire’s condition; the manufacturer of the vehicle; and the tire manufacturer.
- $1.1 million. Mr. Parsons helped a client who was rear-ended by an 18-wheel truck to recover a $1.1 million settlement for back injuries resulting from the collision.
- $650,000 settlement for a teacher who fell on the job.
- $1.2 million settlement for an injured worker with a spinal cord injury.
- $1.15 million settlement for an injured workers with a head injury.
- $500,000 settlement for a heart attack victim injured on the job.
The Case Results page provides more information on successful cases Mr. Parsons has handled for injured clients. Every case is different, so it is important to have your claim evaluated by an experienced Georgia work injury lawyer at Parsons & Associates, P.C. Call today to schedule your free consultation.